Is DOOR or OPEN/CLOSE DOOR in the Display?
- If a message about the door appears in the display, the door has been closed for 5 minutes or more without the microwave oven being started.
- This occurs to avoid unintended starting of the microwave oven.
- Open and close the door, then start the cycle.
Is the door closing fully?
- Remove all packing material from the Microwave.
- Be sure no packing material is blocking the door lock system.
- If you have a counter top microwave, place the microwave oven on a flat and level counter, table, shelf, or cart that will not block the opening or closing of the microwave oven door.
- Check that the cooking rack (if equipped) is not out of position and not allowing the door to close.
- Close the door firmly.