What is Sabbath Mode?
- When the Sabbath Mode is set, only the Bake cycle will operate.
- All other cooking and cleaning cycles are disabled.
- No tones will sound, and the display(s) will not indicate temperature changes.
- When the oven door is opened or closed, the oven light will not turn on or off and the heating elements will not turn on or off immediately.
Modes or features disabled while in Sabbath Mode:
- 12 Hour Shutoff
- All tones and chimes
- All cooking and cleaning modes except for Bake (main cavity and warming drawer).
- Cooktop Lockout (if applicable)
- Energy Save (Select Models)
- All keys are disabled except for:
- START, CANCEL or OFF
- Warming Zone ON/Off (Select Models)
- Warming Drawer Cancel (Select Models)
Use of modes and features during Sabbath Mode:
If you want to use any of the modes and features listed below, they must be turned on prior to setting/enabling Sabbath Mode:
- Oven light - Oven light status will remain in the state they were in before entering Sabbath Mode.
Once in Sabbath Mode, the oven light will not respond to the (Oven Light) key or the door position switches.
- The warming drawer (select models) must be turned on before starting Sabbath Mode if it is to be used during Sabbath Mode.
Once in Sabbath Mode the Warming Drawer settings cannot be changed.
- The Warming Zone (select models) must be activated before starting Sabbath Mode if it is to be used during Sabbath Mode.
Once in Sabbath Mode, the Warming Zone settings cannot be changed.
- Cook top elements/burners may be operated during Sabbath Mode.
Refer to your Use and Care Guide for specific instructions to enable or disable the Sabbath Mode.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.