Are the Shelves and/or Baskets out of position?
Put the shelves and basket(s) back into their correct positions. For additional information see below or reference your Use and Care Guide.
- Remove the bin by tipping the front of the bin forward and sliding out.
- Replace the bin by sliding it in above the desired support tilting it back into place.
- Lift the top of the gate up slightly, out of the supports. Pull the gate forward and down.
- Return the gate to the upright position. Lift the top of the gate slightly to clear the supports. Lower the gate into the supports.
Are the shelves and/or baskets out of position?
If the Baskets and/or Shelves are out of the position is could cause the following:
- Not allow the lid to properly close
- Not allow the lid to properly open
- Allow moisture and air in, potentially causing excessive frost build up
- Cause compressor to run longer to maintain temperatures