- Unplug ice maker or disconnect power.
- Remove all ice from storage bin.
- Shut off the water supply.
- Remove the 2 screws in the lower access panel and the 2 screws from the base grille area of the front panel support.
- Pull forward to remove the lower access panel.
- Disconnect the inlet and outlet lines to water valve. Allow these lines to drain and then reconnect to the valve.
- Replace lower access panel and screws.
- Drain water from water pan by removing the drain cap.
NOTE: If the room temperature will drop below 32°F (0°C), water must be removed from the drain line.
For Ice Makers with a Drain Pump Installed:
- Plug in ice maker or reconnect power.
- Turn ice maker off and remove all remaining ice from ice bin.