Is the Refrigerator Level?
Your refrigerator has four leveling legs. If your refrigerator seems unsteady or you want the door to close more easily, adjust the refrigerator's tilt using the instructions below.
If the Refrigerator is not level, it could have the following problems:
- Door not properly closing
How to level your Refrigerator:
- Plug into a grounded 3 prong outlet.
- Move the refrigerator into its final location.
- Turn the leveling legs to the right to lower the or turn the leveling legs to the left to raise it. It may take several turns of the leveling legs to adjust the tilt of the refrigerator.
- Open the door and check to make sure that it closes as easily as you like. If not, tilt the refrigerator slightly more to the rear by turning both front leveling screws to the right. It may take several more turns, and you should turn both leveling legs the same amount.