DOOR or OPEN/CLOSE DOOR in Display:
If a message about the door appears in the display, the door has been closed for 5 minutes or more without the microwave oven being started.
- This occurs to avoid unintended starting of the microwave oven.
- Open and close the door, then start the cycle.
Is the door fully closed?
- Remove all packing material from the Microwave.
- Be sure no packing material is blocking the door lock system.
- Close the door firmly.
- Check that the cooking rack (if equipped) is not out of position and not allowing the door to close.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-866-698-2538 or click below to schedule an appointment.