Check the following:
- Check electrical supply. Plug the power cord’s 2-pronged plug into a wall outlet. The Status LED (A) will glow amber if power is present.
- Check to see if there is a switch controlling the wall outlet. If there is, make sure it's in the "on" position.
- Check to see if the household fuse or circuit breaker has tripped or blown. Reset a tripped breaker or replace any blown fuses.
The CoolVox™ sound system is paired when the Status LED is glowing constant blue. You can cancel any existing pairing by initiating a re-pairing session
CLICK HERE for more information on re-pairing.
You can adjust volume levels on the CoolVox™ sound system or mobile device.
- Use Volume (+) and (-) buttons (item C on the picture below) on the CoolVox™ sound system control panel or
- Use the volume settings on your mobile device.
CLICK HERE for more information adjusting the volume
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-866-698-2538 or click below to schedule an appointment.