How to connect to WiFi
After you have downloaded the app and created and verified your account, you can connect your appliance to the internet. There are a couple of methods that can be used, but we recommend following the instructions found in the app. The app will walk you through every step of the process to get your appliance connected to the wireless network in your home. If you are having trouble connecting your appliance through the app, another method to connect is listed below.
Alternate Connection Method
This manual connection method can be completed from your mobile device, laptop, or desktop computer.
- Open the WiFi settings screen
- Look for a network named similarly to WP_11_22_33_44_55_66. This number will match the MAC ID on your SAID label.
- Connect to this network. When prompted, the network password will be the SAID number.
- Open a web browser
- Go to the web address "192.168.10.1"
- A page should appear allowing you to select or enter your home network name and password
- If your home network name does not show in the list, close the browser and try again
- You can also manually enter the home network name
- NOTE: The home network name and passwords are case sensitive
- To verify that the appliance is connected, the connection indicator light on the appliance will be solid. Your appliance could take up to a minute to connect to your network.
- Open the app and add the appliance to your account
- Click on either the "+" sign or "No Appliances," or go to settings and select "Add Appliance"
- Click on "Appliance already connected to WiFi? Register Appliance." This link is located under the "Let's Go" button, on the bottom of the app screen.
- Enter the SAID information. This information can be captured by either manually entering the SAID or by taking a picture of the QR code, located on SAID label on the appliance. If you are having problems using the QR code, see "QR code not working" in this troubleshooting guide.
- Click on the "Next" button
- Click on the "Finish" button to complete the registration process
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-866-698-2538 or click below to schedule an appointment.