Is the router connected to the Internet?
Check to make sure the appliance is connected to the home WiFi router and the WiFi router is connected to the Internet.
- To verify the router is connected to the Internet, check other devices that are connected through the same router.
- Consult the instructions provided with the router for additional information.
Has the account been properly set up?
If you have already set up your account on the app check the following:
- Verify the product has been paired with the account in the app
- Verify the correct email address, mobile number and notification preferences have been set
If you have not already set up your account:
- From your mobile device, smartphone, or tablet, go to www.whirlpool.com/connect and follow the instructions to download and install the Whirlpool® app.
- Once installed, tap the Whirlpool® app icon to open the app.
- You will be guided through the steps to set up a user account.
- The app will make sure to get the necessary personal and home information.
If you need help with your connected appliance, please call 1-866-333-4591.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-866-698-2538 or click below to schedule an appointment.