F20 Error Code
F20 indicates a water inlet problem—no water or insufficient water supply. Try the following method to resolve:
Select PAUSE/CANCEL twice to cancel the cycle. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
Check the following:
- Are both, hot and cold, water faucets completely turned on?
- Are screens at inlet hose connection to washer clogged?
- Are water inlet hoses kinked?
- Are water inlet hoses frozen?
- Plug in washer or reconnect power. Re-select cycle and press START. If the problem remains, call for service.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-866-698-2538 or click below to schedule an appointment.