Is the SAID available in CDMS?
- If the SAID is available in CDMS check to make sure the online attributes are set correctly. Get the appliance details and account details and pass it to back end support. Tech Leads: Check If the org id is not setup correctly, If it is not update correctly assigned it to electronic team.
- If the SAID is not available in CDMS the appliance needs to be reset. Follow the instructions below.
Reset power to the product:
- Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) or unplugging the appliance for one (1) minute.
- Power unit up by turning on the circuit breaker(s) or plugging in the appliance.
- Verify appliance is working properly.
If you need help with your connected appliance, please call 1-866-333-4591.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-866-698-2538 or click below to schedule an appointment.