- Home WiFi router
- One of the following: Smartphone or Tablet (iOS or Android)
- Home internet service
Recommend system status
- Most up-to-date app version (check Smartphone or Tablet settings if app updates are available)
- Most up-to-date Smartphone operating system (iOS or Android)
- Home WiFi router that is both WPA2 and WPS2 enabled
- Security setting is WPA2 (not mixed mode)
- WPS2 (WiFi Protected Setup) is turned on (most routers manufactured after 2010 support this feature)
- Apple® wireless access points do not support this feature
- Most cable company routers automatically disable this feature, but can be turned on in the menu screen of the router. See your router manufacture's use and care guide for instructions.
If you need help with your connected appliance please1-866-333-4591.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-866-698-2538 or click below to schedule an appointment.