The Sabbath Mode sets the oven to remain on in a bake setting until turned off.
- When the Sabbath Mode is set, only the Bake cycle will operate.
- All other cooking and cleaning cycles are disabled.
- No tones will sound, and the display(s) will not indicate temperature changes.
- When the oven door is opened or closed, or the light switch actuated, the oven light will not turn on or off and the heating elements will not turn on or off immediately.
- Control may display Sabbath/Sab/5A6/5Ab.
Refer to your Owner's Manual for specific instructions on Sabbath Mode.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.