Using Google Home with Your Whirlpool Connected Appliances
Before getting started
In order to connect your appliance to Google Home the following needs to be completed:
- Create a Whirlpool account through the Whirlpool mobile app.
- Connect your appliance to the internet via the Whirlpool mobile app.
- Ensure your cWhirlpool connected appliance is connected to Wi-Fi and to your Whirlpool account.
- Download the Google Home app via your phone device maker's mobile app store.
How to Connect
- Turn to your Google Home and say, "Ok Google, ask Whirlpool to link my account."
- Google Assistant will display a "LINK" card in the Google Home app. Launch the Google Home mobile app, tap "Discover" then select "LINK". If you don't see a "LINK" card, you may need to forcefully close the Google Home mobile app and then relaunch it.
- Sign in using your Whirlpool account username and password. This will link your Whirlpool account to Google Home.