How to Refresh the Whirlpool Mobile App
If the information on your Whirlpool mobile app is not displaying the current cycle or timer information, you may need to refresh the mobile app.
Mobile App is not showing the correct status of Appliance:
- On any page in the mobile app.
- Pull down on the page and hold until the loading circle activates.
- Release the page.
The mobile app should now display the most updated information.
Still, having problems?
- Try logging out of the mobile app and logging back in.
- Check to make sure your appliance is connected to your home WiFi network
- Cycle power to the appliance. Unplug the appliance, wait 1 minute and then plug the appliance back in
- Wait for appliance to reconnect to WiFi and then check app status update
Need additional help?
If you need additional help with your connected appliances please contact us at 1-866-333-4591.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.