How to Register or Claim Your Connected Whirlpool Appliance
If you have already connected your appliance to your home WiFi, you will now need to claim the appliance to your account. If you have not connected your appliance to your home WiFi CLICK HERE
To claim the appliance:
- Download the Whirlpool mobile app (CLICK HERE to download)
- Login with your existing account information or create a new account
- Select Add Appliance
- Select the “Manually Enter Code” option in the Add Appliance screen on your mobile app. You will need to enter the SAID and the MAC from the appliance to identify the appliance you are claiming. CLICK HERE for SAID Locations
- You will be presented with a screen to name your appliance.
- Name your new appliance and click “Save” to complete the process.
Once your appliance is claimed your appliance is registered.
If you need additional help with your connected appliances please contact us at1-866-333-4591.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.