Reset power to the product:
The appliance could not connect to the router. There may a problem with the due to connection time out, poor signal strength, a failed router, the Wi-Fi Module in the appliance, or the associated wiring.
- Power appliance down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) for one (1) minute.
- Power appliance up by turning on the circuit breaker(s).
- Monitor the appliance for one (1) minute to ensure the error code does not display again.
- Verify appliance operation.
Re-set your wireless router.
There is no link between the the Wi-Fi Module and the wireless router.
Reset your wireless router.
Does another Wi-Fi capable device operate correctly?
Is your smart phone, or tablet operating correctly?
- Take your smart device to the appliance location to verify operation.
If yes, disconnect power from router for 2 minutes, then re-connect power to router, then disconnect power to the appliance for 2 minutes, and reconnect.
If you are not receiving a strong wireless signal (don't have full bars):
- If you are not receiving a strong wireless signal, there are a few things you can try:
- Move your router to a different location in your home
- Obtain a compatible signal extender, or
- Contact your Internet Service Provider
If you need help with your connected appliance please1-866-333-4591.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-866-698-2538 or click below to schedule an appointment.