Using the Convection Rack in Your Whirlpool Microwave
The convection rack provides optimal heat circulation for convection cooking, and comes with some Whirlpool microwaves. The rack is designed specifically for this type of microwave oven. For best cooking results, do not attempt to use any other rack in this type of microwave oven.
- Always use the turntable.
- Two-level cooking is not recommended.
- See recommended rack placement and use below
- The rack will become hot. Always use oven mitts or pot holders when handling.
- For best results, do not place popcorn bags on the rack.
- To avoid damage to the microwave oven, do not store the rack in the microwave oven.
- To avoid damage to the microwave oven, do not allow the rack to touch the inside cavity walls, ceiling or floor.\