How to Operate a Whirlpool Downdraft Vent Hood
- Push and hold the button on top of downdraft vent for a few seconds. (This slight delay helps avoid unintentional raising of the vent during cleaning of the cooktop area.)
- Retractable section of downdraft vent will rise.
- Blower will begin to vent immediately if blower control knob or slider is set to an “On” position.
How to retract:
- Push the button on top of the retractable downdraft vent.
- The blower will turn off, and the retractable section of the vent will return to the closed position.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.