Cleaning the Control Knob and Control Panel
How to Clean the Control Knob or Panel on a Whirlpool Warming Drawer
IMPORTANT: Before cleaning, make sure all controls are off and the warming drawer and the drawer accessories are cool. Always follow label instructions on cleaning products. Food spills containing acids, such as vinegar and tomato, should be cleaned as soon as the entire appliance is cool. These spills may affect the finish.
Control Knob and Control Panel
- Do not use steel wool, abrasive cleansers or oven cleaner.
- Do not soak knob.
- Pull knob straight away from control panel to remove.
- Use Soap and water to clean
- Rinse and dry with a soft cloth.
- When replacing knob, make sure knob is in the Off position.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.