Cleaning the Drum - HybridCare Dryer
Basic Cleaning of the Interior Drum:
To clean dryer drum:
- Use a mild hand dish detergent mixed at a low concentration with very warm water, and rub with a soft cloth.
- Rinse well with a wet sponge or towel.
- Tumble a load of clean clothes or towels to dry drum OR Use a microfiber cloth and hot water in a spray bottle to clean the drum and a second microfiber towel to dry.
To remove stains from the dryer drum:
- Make a paste with powdered laundry detergent and very warm water.
- Apply the paste to a soft cloth or apply a liquid, nonflammable household cleaner to the stained area.
- Rub with the soft cloth until all excess dye and stains are removed.
- Thoroughly wipe drum with a damp cloth.
- Tumble a load of clean clothes or towels to dry the drum.
NOTE: Stains from denim blue jeans or brightly colored cotton items may permanently stain the interior of the drum, but the stains will not transfer to future loads of clothing.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.