How to check the water supply for your Whirlpool Steam Dryer
During the Steam cycles, water is sprayed at about 4-5 minutes into the cycle for about 1 minute. The spray may not be visible.
- Make sure water is connected to the dryer.
- Make sure the water inlet hose is connected to both the faucet and the dryer's water inlet valve.
- Make sure the water supply is turned on.
- Verify that the inlet hose is not kinked or clogged.
- If using a Flood Safe Device, check to see if has been tripped.
For more information on connecting a steam dryer, see your installation instructions.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.