Transporting your washer:
1. Shut off the water faucet. Disconnect and drain water inlet hose.
2. If washer will be moved during freezing weather, follow WINTER STORAGE CARE directions before moving.
3. Disconnect drain hose from drain system and from back of washer.
4. Unplug power cord.
5. Place inlet hose and drain hose inside washer drum.
6. Bundle power cord with a rubber band or cable tie to keep it from hanging onto the ground.
IMPORTANT: Call for service to install new transport bolts. Do not reuse transport bolts. Washer must be transported in the upright position. To avoid structural damage to
your washer, it must be properly set up for relocation by a certified technician.
Reinstalling and using washer again:
To reinstall washer after non-use, vacation, winter storage, or moving:
1. Refer to Installation Instructions to locate, level, and connect washer.
2. Before using again, run washer through the following recommended procedure:
- Flush water pipes and hose. Reconnect water inlet hose. Turn on the water faucet.
- Plug in washer or reconnect power.
- Run washer through HEAVY DUTY cycle to clean washer and remove antifreeze, if used. Use only HE detergent. Use half the manufacturer’s recommended amount for a medium-size load.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.