5. Cycle Status Lights
NOTE: Not all Cycle Status Lights are available on all models.
The Cycle Status Lights show the progress of a cycle. At each stage of the process, you may notice sounds or pauses that are different from traditional washers.
Appearance may vary
- Sensing - When Start/Pause is touched, the washer will chime, indicating it is starting. The drum will make a partial turn. The door will click when it locks, roughly 10 seconds after the cycle begins.
- Once the door has locked, the washer will begin spinning to sense the load size. This sensing process will continue throughout the cycle.
- After the load size is sensed, the estimated time based on load size will be displayed, and water will be added. You may hear water flowing through the dispenser, adding detergent to the load. The actual cycle time may be lengthened; however, the display will continue to show the estimated time.
- Washing - During the wash cycle, this will display to let you know the cycle is in progress.
- Add Garment - When “Add Garment” is lit, you may pause the washer, open the door, and add items. Touch and hold START to start the washer again.
- Detergent Low - When detergent in the dispenser is running low, the display will show the detergent level (Low).
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.