Select the Sound Volume to do the following:
- Adjust the loudness or softness of the audio tones
- Adjusts the loudness or softness of the tones when you have them unmuted
- Does not mute or unmute the tones
- To mute all tones, view the information under the "Tools" button, and "Mute".
You can adjust the volume of 2 separate functions of the Washer/Dryer:
- Timers and Alerts - used for end of cycles signals.
- Buttons and Effects - used for the tone when making selections as you touch them.
Follow the screen prompts to make adjustments.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.