How to Clean a Whirlpool Washer Dispenser (Drawer)
The dispenser drawer is removable for easy cleaning.
- Unlock the dispenser drawer by pressing the Dispenser Release Lever. Remove the drawer.
- Remove the inserts from the drawer. The inserts are the detergent selector and covers of the softener and bleach dispenser.
- Wash the dispenser drawer parts under running water.
- Replace the inserts and return the dispenser drawer to the housing.
- Do not clean the dispenser drawer parts in a dishwasher.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.