F8 E2 Code in display on your Whirlpool Front Load Washer
There is a problem with the Dispenser System:
Verify detergent drawer or detergent cartridge is not clogged with detergent.
CLEANING THE DISPENSER
You may find laundry product residue leftover in your dispenser compartments. To remove residue, follow this recommended cleaning procedure:
- Pull dispenser drawer out until it stops.
- Press down on the release tab and pull straight out to remove the dispenser.
- Lift off cover panel by pulling straight up.
- Wash dispenser and cover panel in warm, soapy water, using a mild detergent.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Air dry or wipe with a clean towel, slide cover panel back onto posts on dispenser.
- Align edges of dispenser with guides in washer, then slide dispenser back into slot.
Dispenser is not dishwasher safe
CLICK HERE for more information about unclogging your dispenser.
Watch the video below for more information about cleaning one type of dispenser:
For more information on your specific model, see your Owner's Manual
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.