Is it gurgling during the cooling cycle?
- A gurgling sound may be heard as the refrigerator shuts off after a cooling cycle due to the refrigerant flowing through the tubes in the cooling system.
- A gurgling sound may also be heard when the doors are open and/or closed. This is part of the cooling cycle.
- Both are part of normal operation.
Is it gurgling when opening the doors?
- A gurgling sound may be heard when opening and closing the doors due to water equalizing in the drain tube as air is forced through the tube.
- This is part of normal operation.
- This is more common during time of high humidity.
Is the refrigerator level?
It is important to ensure the refrigerator is level. A properly leveled refrigerator will help with the overall proper operation of the refrigerator. Check to make sure the floor under the refrigerator is level. If the floor is not level shims may need to be used to properly level the refrigerator. Please refer to your Owner's Manual or Installation Instructions for specific leveling information for your refrigerator.