Transporting your All-in-One Washer and Dryer:
1. Shut off the water faucet. Disconnect and drain water inlet hose.
2. If washer/dryer will be moved during freezing weather, follow WINTER STORAGE CARE directions before moving.
3. Disconnect drain hose from drain system and from back of washer/dryer.
4. Unplug power cord.
5. Place inlet hose and drain hose inside washer/dryer drum.
6. Bundle power cord with a rubber band or cable tie to keep it from hanging onto the ground.
IMPORTANT: Call for service to install new transport bolts. Do not reuse transport bolts. Washer/dryer must be transported in the upright position. To avoid structural damage to your washer/dryer, it must be properly set up for relocation by a certified technician.
Reinstalling and using washer/dryer again:
To reinstall washer/dryer after non-use, vacation, winter storage, or moving:
1. Refer to Installation Instructions to locate, level, and connect washer/dryer.
2. Before using again, run washer/dryer through the following recommended procedure:
- Flush water pipes and hose. Reconnect water inlet hose. Turn on the water faucet.
- Plug in washer/dryer or reconnect power.
- Run washer/dryer through HEAVY DUTY cycle to clean interior and remove antifreeze, if used. Use only HE detergent. Use half the manufacturer’s recommended amount for a medium-size load.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-866-698-2538 or click below to schedule an appointment.