Select the Sound Volume to do the following:
- Adjust the loudness or softness of the audio tones
- Adjusts the loudness or softness of the tones when you have them unmuted
- Does not mute or unmute the tones
- To mute all tones, view the information under the "Tools" button, and "Mute".
You can adjust the volume of 2 separate functions of the Washer/Dryer:
- Timers and Alerts - used for end of cycles signals.
- Buttons and Effects - used for the tone when making selections as you touch them.
Follow the screen prompts to make adjustments.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-866-698-2538 or click below to schedule an appointment.