Clean Washer with affresh®
Cleaning the Inside of the All in One Washer and Dryer
This washer/dryer has a special cycle that uses higher water volumes in combination with affresh® Washer Cleaner to thoroughly clean the inside of the washer/dryer.
Clean Washer with affresh® Cycle Procedure (Recommended for Best Performance):
- Open the washer/dryer door and remove any clothing or items.
- Use an affresh® Machine Cleaning Wipe or a soft, damp cloth or sponge to clean the inside door glass.
- Add an affresh® Washer Cleaner tablet to the washer drum.
- Do not add the affresh® Washer Cleaner tablet to the bulk dispenser.
- Do not add any detergent or other chemical to the washer/dryer when following this procedure.
- Close the washer/dryer door.
- Select the Clean Washer with affresh® cycle.
- Select the Tumble Fresh™ option to help dry the washer/dryer interior after the cycle is complete.
- Touch the START/PAUSE button to begin the cycle.
Description of Clean Washer with affresh® Cycle Operation:
- Do not run this cycle with a load. Doing so could damage the items.
- . After the cycle is complete, leave the door open slightly to allow for better ventilation and drying of the washer/dryer interior.
NOTE: The washer/dryer remembers your last option selection and will use it for future wash cycles until you deselect that option.
NOTE - Liquid chlorine bleach cannot be used in the All-In-One Washer and Dryer.
See the "Cleaning and Maintenance" symptom above for more information on cleaning the interior of your All in One Washer and Dryer.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-866-698-2538 or click below to schedule an appointment.