Check the following if the drying cycle will not run:
- Door not closed completely.
- Start/Pause button not touched firmly.
- Drain pump filter not in place or clogged. See "Cleaning and Maintenance" symptom above.
- Household fuse is blown or circuit breaker has tripped. There may be two household fuses or circuit breakers for the washer/dryer. Check that both fuses are intact and tight, or that both circuit breakers have not tripped.
- Incorrect power supply. Electric dryers require 240 volt power supply. Check with a qualified electrician.
- Wrong type of fuse used. Use a time-delay fuse.
- Water supply to washer/dryer not connected and turned on. The drying cycle will not run unless the water supply is connected and turned on.
- Dry cycle not selected. See "Control Panel Operation" symptom above.
See your Use & Care Guide for more information.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-866-698-2538 or click below to schedule an appointment.