Clicking noise(s) can be caused by several things:
- Door locking or unlocking
- The door will lock, unlock, and lock again. You will hear four clicks after touching the Start/Pause button. This is normal.
- Items left in pockets
- Empty pockets before washing. Loose items such as coins could fall between washer/dryer drum and tub or may block pump. It may be necessary to call for service to remove items.
- Metal Snaps, Buckles, or Zippers
- These items may cause a tapping or clicking noise against the metal drum or door.
- Activation/Deactivation of the Heating Element
- When in drying mode, the heating element will turn on and off during the drying process. This may produce a slight clicking noise.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-866-698-2538 or click below to schedule an appointment.