Does the water level seem too low?
- The water level on this washer should seem low because this is a low water usage washer.
- The water level will not be as visible as it was in your standard, deep fill washer.
- The amount of water varies by cycle and load size to give you the best fabric care for each load.
- This washer/dryer fills from the bottom, but has a spray at the top. It may be difficult to see the water during fill.
- Always use HE High Efficiency detergent in this washer.
Washers that have low water usage, when used in combination with HE detergent, do not sacrifice cleaning performance.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-866-698-2538 or click below to schedule an appointment.