Are you using HE High Efficiency detergent?
Use of non-HE detergent can cause a film residue. Use only HE detergent.
CLICK HERE for more information on the use of HE Detergent
Did you use an Extra Rinse?
This washer/dryer has the capability of using up to 5 extra rinses. If you used too much detergent, or you are laundering a load that you feel may need to have more rinsing, set the control to add extra rinses.
To select extra rinses, tap the Options icon, then select Extra Rinses. Choose from between 2 and 5 for the number of rinses that you desire.
Were you washing a large load?
- Consider reducing your load size. Leave enough space in the washer to allow the load to tumble freely.
- Avoid tightly packing the washer. Clothing that is tightly packed in the washer may trap the detergent and not allow it to completely dissolve. Load with dry items only.
- Always use only HE High Efficiency detergent.
Was a low-speed wash cycle used?
- Powdered detergent may not dissolve well in low-speed wash cycles, such as Delicate or Handwash. Use liquid detergent for best results. Always use only HE High Efficiency detergent.
- Use cycle designed for the fabrics being washed.
Is the wash-water temperature colder than 60°F (15.5°C)?
Laundry detergents are formulated to clean well at temperatures above 60°F (15.5°C). Water temperatures below 60°F (15.5°C) do not dissolve detergents well, especially powdered detergents. Use liquid detergent for colder water temperatures.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-866-698-2538 or click below to schedule an appointment.