CLEANING THE DRAIN PUMP FILTER/ DRAINING RESIDUAL WATER
1. Push the tabs located on both sides of the base panel to release it, then remove.
2. Place a broad, flat container beneath the drain pump filter to collect the drain water.
3. Slowly turn the filter counterclockwise until water flows out. Let the water flow out, without removing the filter. When the container is full, close the drain pump filter by turning it clockwise. Empty the container. Repeat this procedure until all the water has drained.
4. Lay a cotton cloth beneath the drain pump filter to absorb any water still in it. Then remove the drain pump filter by turning it counterclockwise.
5. Remove residue from the filter by rinsing with water.
6. Reinsert the drain pump filter by turning it clockwise. Make sure to turn it in as far as it will go, with the filter handle left in a vertical position. To test water tightness of the drain pump filter, pour about 1 liter of water into the detergent dispenser. Then reinstall the base panel.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-866-698-2538 or click below to schedule an appointment.