You may see this symbol (illuminated in red):
Waste water is not pumped out because:
- There are kinks in drain hose.
- Drain hose is blocked or frozen up.
- Filter is blocked.
- Pump is blocked.
- Check the drain hose for kinks.
- Install the washer in a room with an ambient temperature of at least 41°F (5°C).
- Clean the drain pump filter as described in the “Cleaning the Drain Pump Filter/Draining Residual Water” section of your Use and Care Guide.
- After the problem has been corrected, touch the Start/Pause button. If the problem persists, touch and hold the Power button for at least 3 seconds.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-866-698-2538 or click below to schedule an appointment.