You may see this symbol (illuminated in red):
Water tap closed (inlet faucet)
No or not sufficient water supply because:
- Water faucet is closed.
- There are kinks in inlet hose.
- Water faucet pressure is too low.
- Mesh filters in inlet hose are clogged.
- Water inlet hose is frozen up.
Check the following:
- Open the water faucet.
- Make sure there are no kinks in the inlet hose.
- Make sure water pressure is sufficient.
- Clean the mesh filters in the inlet hose. Be careful not to disturb or move the mesh filter.
- Install the washer in a room with an ambient temperature of at least 41°F (5°C).
After the problem has been corrected, touch the Start/Pause button.
If the problem persists, touch and hold the Power button for at least 3 seconds.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-866-698-2538 or click below to schedule an appointment.