Are you using HE High Efficiency detergent?
Use of non-HE detergent can cause a film residue. Use only HE detergent.
CLICK HERE for more information on the use of HE Detergent
Were you washing a large load?
- Consider reducing your load size. Leave enough space in the washer to allow the load to tumble freely.
- Avoid tightly packing the washer. Clothing that is tightly packed in the washer may trap the detergent and not allow it to completely dissolve. Load with dry items only.
- Always use only HE High Efficiency detergent.
Was a low-speed wash cycle used?
- Powdered detergent may not dissolve well in low-speed wash cycles, such as Delicate or Handwash. Use liquid detergent for best results. Always use only HE High Efficiency detergent.
- Use cycle designed for the fabrics being washed.
Is the wash-water temperature colder than 60°F (15.5°C)?
Laundry detergents are formulated to clean well at temperatures above 60°F (15.5°C). Water temperatures below 60°F (15.5°C) do not dissolve detergents well, especially powdered detergents. Use liquid detergent for colder water temperatures.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-866-698-2538 or click below to schedule an appointment.