Why are the lights not on or why are they blinking?
If the connection light indicator (A) is not on or the Amber House icon (C) or Blue House icon (D) are blinking, it means the appliance is not connected to the home network or router. Make sure the appliance is powered on and in an active state by pressing the "Power" button.
How to connect to WiFi
Now that you have downloaded the app, created and verified your account it is now time to connect your appliance. There are a couple of methods that can be used, we recommend following the instructions found in the app. The app will walk you through every step of the process and get your appliance connected to the wireless network in your home.
Alternate Connection Methods
This manual connection method can be completed from your mobile device, laptop or desktop computer.
- Open the WiFi settings screen
- Look for a network named similarly to WP_11_22_33_44. This number will match the MAC ID on your SAID label.
- Connect to this network. When prompted, the network password will be the SAID number.
- Open a web browser
- Go to the address 192.168.10.1
- A page should appear allowing you to select or enter your home network name and password
- If your home network name does not show in the list close the browser and try again
- or manually enter the home network name
- NOTE: The home network name and passwords are case sensitive
- Verify the appliance is connected. Once the dishwasher connects to your router, the dishwasher will automatically attempt connection with the Whirlpool server over the Internet. The Blue House icon (D) will then blink slowly to show the Internet connection process is occuring. This process can take up to 2 minutes. Upon successful connection, the Blue House icon will remain lit.
- Open the app and add the appliance to your account
- Click on "+" sign, "No Appliances" or go to settings "Add Appliance"
- Click on "Appliance already connected to WiFi? Register Appliance" this link is located under the "Let's Go" button, on the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the SAID information. This information can be captured by either manually entering the SAID or by taking a picture of the QR code, located on the appliance. If you are having problems using the QR code, see "QR code not working" in this troubleshooting guide.
- Click on the "Next" button
- Click on the "Finish" button to complete the registration process
If you need help with your connected appliance please1-866-333-4591.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-866-698-2538 or click below to schedule an appointment.