Use to select available options for your dryer. Not all cycles and options are available on all models.
- Wrinkle Shield™ Option - If you will be unable to remove a load immediately, touch WRINKLE SHIELD™ to add up to 150 minutes of periodic tumbling to help reduce wrinkling. You may select the “+ Steam” setting (on some models) to add a short steam cycle after 60 minutes to help smooth out wrinkles. NOTE: If you open the dryer door prior to the end of the Wrinkle Shield™ option, the dryer will go into standby.
- Steam Refresh (steam models only) - This cycle is best for reducing wrinkles and odors from dry items. Cycle time will increase, depending on number of items. This is an independent cycle that cannot be combined with any other cycle.
- Cycle Signal - Use this option to turn the signal indicating the end of a drying cycle to low, medium, high, or off. The volume you select here will also be applied to the Damp Dry Signal. NOTE: You may also turn off the tones that sound when a feature, setting, or option is touched. Touch and hold CYCLE SIGNAL for about 3 seconds to turn sounds to low, medium, high, or off.
- Damp Dry Signal - Touch to turn the Damp Dry Signal on or off. When selected, a series of beeps will sound when the load is damp, but not completely dry. This will allow you to take clothes out of the load that do not need to dry completely. This option is available on some cycles. The Damp Dry signal is selected as a default for the Bulky Items/Normal, Bulky Items/Wrinkle Control, and Bulky Items/Heavy Duty cycles, as a reminder to manually reposition bulky loads midway through the cycle.
- Reduce Static (on some models) - Touch to add the Reduce Static option to selected Automatic cycles. The dryer will automatically tumble, pause, and introduce a small amount of moisture into the load to help reduce static. This option adds approximately 3 minutes to the total cycle time.
- Control Lock - Use this option to lock the controls of the dryer and avoid an accidental change in cycle options or preferences during a drying cycle. Touch and hold CONTROL LOCK or DAMP DRY SIGNAL (depending on the model) for 3 seconds to lock or unlock the controls of the dryer. During this time, the LED Display will count down “3-2-1.” Once the controls are locked, the LED Display will display “Loc.” NOTE: The Control Lock function may be enabled when recovering from a power failure. To unlock the control, touch and hold CONTROL LOCK or DAMP DRY SIGNAL (depending on the model) for at least 3 seconds.
- EcoBoost™Option - The EcoBoost™ option will default on only for the Regular/Normal cycle and is only available on that cycle. This option allows you to increase your energy savings by using a slightly lower heat level. The EcoBoost™ option will increase drying times by approximately 40 minutes, which will be reflected on the LED Display. If optimal time is desired, touch ECOBOOST to turn off this option.