A Cooktop Control is still on or an Element(Burner) is still too hot to touch safely.
- Make sure all the cooktop controls are OFF.
- Allow cooktop to cool.
Reset power to the product:
If an indicator or hot light is still on:
- Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) for one (1) minute.
- Power unit up by turning on the circuit breaker(s).
- Monitor the cooktop for one (1) minute to ensure the error code does not display again.
- Verify cooktop operation.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-866-698-2538 or click below to schedule an appointment.