How to connect your appliance with Google Home
Before getting started
In order to connect your appliance to Google Home the following needs to be completed:
- Create an account through the app.
- Connect your appliance to the internet via the app.
- Ensure your appliance is connected to Wi-Fi and to your Account.
- Download the Google Home app via your phone device maker's app store.
Prerequisites: You must have a previously created an username and password, and have added your connected appliance before starting.
1. Turn to your Google Home and say, "Ok Google, ask to link my account."
2. Google Assistant will display a LINK card in the Google Home app. Launch the Google Home app, tap the Discover tab then LINK.
- If you don't see a LINK card, you may need to forcefully close the Google Home app and then relaunch it.
3. Sign in using your account username and password. This will link your account to Google Home.
If you need help with your connected appliance please1-866-333-4591.
For assistance with your Google Home, please visit https://support.google.com/googlehome/?hl=en#topic= or call 1-855-971-9121.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-866-698-2538 or click below to schedule an appointment.