Is it gurgling during the cooling cycle?
- A gurgling sound may be heard as the refrigerator shuts off after a cooling cycle due to the refrigerant flowing through the tubes in the cooling system.
- A gurgling sound may also be heard when the doors are open and/or closed. This is part of the cooling cycle.
- Both are part of normal operation.
Is it gurgling when opening the doors?
- A gurgling sound may be heard when opening and closing the doors due to water equalizing in the drain tube as air is forced through the tube.
- This is part of normal operation.
- This is more common during time of high humidity.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-866-698-2538 or click below to schedule an appointment.