5. Cycle Modifiers
When you select a cycle, its default settings will light up. Touch to adjust cycle modifiers on the washer before touching START/PAUSE. Additional wash modifiers or options selected after touching Start/Pause may not activate.
Once a wash setting is selected, it is saved for the cycle selected. To return to factory default cycle settings, unplug washer for 30 seconds; then plug back in. See “Cycle Guide” in your Use & Care Guide for default cycle settings.
NOTE: Some modifiers may increase or decrease the estimated time remaining.
- Temp - The recommended wash temperature is preset for each cycle. Some preset temperatures can be changed. You may select a different wash temperature based on the level of soil and type of fabric being washed. For best results, use the warmest wash water safe for your fabric, following the garment label instructions. All wash temperatures feature a cold rinse.
- Spin - The recommended spin speed is preset for each cycle. Some preset speeds can be changed.
- Faster spin speeds mean shorter dry times, but may increase wrinkling in your load.
- Slower spin speeds reduce wrinkling, but will leave your load more damp.
- Soil - The recommended soil level is preset for each cycle. Some preset soil levels can be changed. For heavily soiled and sturdy fabrics, select the Heavy Soil Level setting. For lightly soiled and delicate fabrics, select the Light Soil Level setting. Lower soil level settings will help reduce tangling and wrinkling.