F# or F## or F#E# Code in display:
These codes indicate a System Error Code. The numbers shown after the F and/or the E may vary.
To remove displayed code:
- Press the Pause or Cancel button twice
- Press the Power button once
NOTE: The method for removing the displayed code varies by model. See Use and Care guide for your specific model.
If code is still displayed:
- Unplug the washer or disconnect the power for one minute.
- Plug in the washer or reconnect the power.
- Re-select the cycle and press Start.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-866-698-2538 or click below to schedule an appointment.