Top load HE washers have a low water wash system
However, some cycles on these machines do use a deeper fill wash or rinse. By using these cycles, such as bulky, you will get a higher water level in your machine. We recommend using the correct cycle based on the type of clothing you are washing. Using the incorrect cycle could result in poor wash performance and tangled clothing. Refer to your Use and Care Guide for cycle recommendations. Not all cycles are available on all machines.
- Delicate or Hand Wash cycle will result in a deeper fill wash, - the washer will fill about 1/2 full.
- Whites, Heavy Duty, Deep Water Wash, Power Wash, and Super Wash will also fill to about 1/2 full.
- Normal, Casual, and Wrinkle Control will fill to slightly less than 1/2 full.
- Quick Wash or Express Wash will be a minimum fill - only a few inches of water in the bottom of the washer.
- Bulky cycle will result in a complete fill wash - the washer will be completely full.
- Rinse Cycle, some cycles use a spray rinse. However, by using the Fabric Softener option, the washer will use a full rinse.
NOTE: Using these cycles may increase the amount of time and energy used by your washer. Also, adding additional water to washer could result in poor wash performance and tangled clothes. When additional water is added to the washer the clothing could potentially float not allowing for proper agitation, it also may dilute the detergent.
CLICK HERE for more information and watch a video on how HE washers use less water.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-866-698-2538 or click below to schedule an appointment.