You must thoroughly clean both sections to eliminate and prevent odors. Cleaning your refrigerator will also help it run at peak performance.
CLICK HERE for more information on how to help eliminate odors
How to clean the interior of the refrigerator?
Cleaning the refrigerator about once a month is recommended. This will help keep the refrigerator well organized and help manage the freshness levels of the beverages and food inside. Hand washing with a mild detergent is recommended for cleaning the interior bins, shelves and other items.
Steps for cleaning the interior
- Unplug wine cellar or disconnect power.
- Remove all racks, bins and/or shelves from inside the refrigerator.
- Hand wash, rinse, and dry removable parts and interior surfaces thoroughly. Use a clean sponge or soft cloth and a mild detergent in warm water.
- To avoid damaging wooden tines (on some models) and trim pieces, wipe them off with a clean sponge or soft cloth and warm water.
- Do not use detergent or immerse the entire rack into water when cleaning.
- Replace the racks and/or removable parts
If you would like to purchase one of these accessories, you may visit your local retailer or Order Accessories online.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-866-698-2538 or click below to schedule an appointment.