Cleaning Porcelain Surface:
IMPORTANT: Before cleaning, make sure all controls are off and the vent hood is cool. Always follow label instructions on cleaning products.
Food spills containing acids, such as vinegar and tomato, should be cleaned as soon as the entire appliance is cool. These spills may affect the finish.
To avoid damage to porcelain surfaces, do not use soap filled scouring pads, abrasive cleaners, steel wool pads, gritty washcloths or abrasive paper towels.
- Preferred Cleaning Method
- Soap, water and a soft cloth or sponge.
- Other Cleaning Methods
- Glass cleaner, mild liquid cleaner or nonabrasive scrubbing pad.
- Liquid detergent or all-purpose cleaner: Rinse with clean water and dry with soft, lint-free cloth.
- affresh® Kitchen and Appliance Cleaner and soft cloth.
affresh® cleaners are available at many retailers. Find one here.
Do Not Schedule Service for Cleaning Issues
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-866-698-2538 or click below to schedule an appointment.