Unable to Connect the Appliance to the Mobile App
Is your Whirlpool appliance connected to your local network, but you can't add it to your mobile app? Try the following solutions:
- Cycle power. Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) or fuse(s) for one (1) minute. Power unit up by turning on the circuit breaker(s) or fuse(s).
- Check to see if the appliance is connected to the network.
- Make sure your mobile device is connected to your 2.4 GHz home network
- Login into the mobile app and select "Add Appliance." NOTE: If you are already logged into the mobile app, you will need to log out and then log back in.
- The mobile app will walk you through the process of connecting the appliance since the appliance is already connected move through these steps to finish the claiming process.
Need additional help?
If you need additional help with your connected appliances please contact us at 1-866-333-4591.